Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Took More Work Than You Could Probably Imagine...


After 14 weeks of working on this thing (along with around 20 hours per week of additional homework assignments) I somehow managed to finish up my final project for my "Flash" class a week ahead of schedule.

Now, please understand... I GET blogging. I GET MySpace and FaceBook... but this was nothing like trying to figure out any of those. Rather like comparing boiling an egg, toasting a bagel or making jello to creating a Boeuff Bourginione from the recipe of Julia Child...

Ok, so anyway... Please feel free to click on the (very large) thumbnail below.



Tada!

Unfortunately it was deleted from the GRCC hosting site once I graduated. But trust me, it was really cool! *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I watched Julie and Julia just a couple of days ago, and I know exactly what you mean! I could never cook any of the things she was making, and I don't think I could make a flash project like yours either.

    ReplyDelete