Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Cookies...

I have been way behind in my musing! It's already January 4th of a completely New Year!

But I didn't want to let any more time go by without publicly sharing one of my primary resolutions for 2014. (And if not in 2014, then the next year, or the next, or maybe even the year after that, until it finally happens.)

And that resolution is...

..to be able to finally spend a Christmas with my grandkids! So that I don't have to keep missing out on things like this year after year after year!


AND, maybe even one of these years, to be able to have all six of my Christmas Cookies on the very same plate at the very same time! Perhaps that's a little too much to ask for and not sure if THAT will ever happen... but the idea of it sure does sound yummy!

In the meantime, I am totally relating to Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment