Monday, December 21, 2009

What I Really Meant To Say Was... "Merry Christmas!"...

Though in actuality, this picture WAS taken at Thanksgiving...

My "This Year's 10 Most Favorite Things To Be Thankful For" List:
  • Passing three of the hardest classes I've ever taken in my life with flying colors.
  • Remaining gainfully employed in a wonderful company with management that always nurtures my somewhat random abilities and talents.
  • Getting a new car and some direly needed home repairs done while at the same time snowballing myself almost completely out of debt (for the most part). *thank you Dave Ramsey*...
  • Discovering a miracle cure for Poison Ivy.
  • Reconnecting with so many friends from my past. (Technology can be a pain but it can be such a blessing too.)
  • Not sliding off the road even once.
  • Being able to see my family TWICE this year and hearing my granddaughter call me by name.
  • Knowing that Daryn and Jon are now together forever.
  • Getting over Clay Aiken.
  • Finally training my kitties to not sleep right on top of my feet when in fact they DO have the whole entire rest of the house.
  • Netflix
Ok, so I guess that's eleven...

I probably could have gone for twelve...

Merry Christmas to all of the many, many of you who are reading this... and even to those very few of you who aren't... *g*

{{{hugs}}}

3 comments:

  1. "Getting over Clay Aiken"?? Really? Like completely? Nooo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to add that Jade just said "Grandma Jannet." So I said "What about her, do you miss her?" And she said "uh huh". We weren't even looking at pictures and I wasn't talking about you. Sweet huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Thanks mom. I'm glad you had such a good year! I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete