Monday, April 5, 2010

Wow, It's April Already!

Seriously... I had no intention of neglecting my blog for this long! And I'm sure that all my avid and loyal readers have just been waiting with bated breath...

But this winter went by for me really quickly! Huge projects will tend to do that to you.

Ok, so this is the first thing I've posted since I got my Mac and I have to admit everything feels a little bit weird. Just saving pictures to post has been a major challenge! But I did manage (somehow) to get this screencap which features all the iDVD files that I've been working on ever since the snow began to fly. I think I only have one or two left to do!



My children's entire young lives captured in that one little screencap...

I hope they'll be excited...

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I am SO excited! Love you for doing this. And also, I am putting the rest of my dance vids in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for these videos! I'm going to make Jon sit and watch them with me....it should only take a couple of days right? :) Love you mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you could probably watch them all in a couple of days if you didn't eat or sleep.

    ReplyDelete