Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Graphically Designed Summer... part One

Seriously, I have so been dreading this. Not that I don't like doing it and I do it all the time anyway, but 2 nights a week until 10 pm when I HAVE to do it is a little bit tough.

That being said...

Our first assignment was to help our professor put a name to a face and to give him an idea of our proficiency in the following applications...

PhotoShop
InDesign
Illustrator
Dreamweaver
Adobe Acrobat
Apple OS X


Not necessarily in that order (except it just so happens that that's pretty much MY order.)

Ok, so anyway... Voila!... My first assignment.



If nothing else, I am now a fairly proficient PhotoShop bubble maker...

2 comments:

  1. Good job mom! You know how I love bubbles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Thats great. Jade says "I want to blow bubbles with Grandma". She loves it too.

    ReplyDelete