Monday, May 9, 2011

Hats...

'Twas the night after "Mom's Day" and all through the flat(s)...
Not a creature was stirring, except for the cat(s)...
And if I were feeling creative right now...
I'd be able to make this rhyme, somehow...




Because it's like this... Ya know how it is when something becomes such a permanent fixture around the house that you don't even notice it anymore? Until it's gone?... And then you become COMPLETELY aware of the empty space? Well, that's sort of what happened to me yesterday while I was spring cleaning and attempting to take this thing down.

I know, this is probably not the MOST perfect analogy when it comes to missing your kids and all, but still...

Anyway, the hat rack stays...

3 comments:

  1. I miss you too mom. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I was so worried that you had removed my memory! It was so good to see the hats and think of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Please let me know before you throw those hats away. Maybe I'd like to hang on to them. This is so funny.

    ReplyDelete