Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who Ever Knew It Could Be This Easy? (PhotoShop Tutorials...)

I can seriously remember trying to follow along with some of them back in the day and not even having a clue when they'd say something like "Ok, now change the layer blend to screen or multiply..." etc.

But its amazing just how much an ungodly number of "having absolutely no idea what you're doing" hours can eventually teach you... Because today this one went pretty smoothly.

Transparent, suspended letters...

I just chose a string of random ones for this exercise...



And now I've got exactly 2,427 more tutorials saved to my bucket list...

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I am up to my eyeballs in Illustrator tutorials at the moment....the instructor for this one is exactly teaching anything, he's just giving us projects and expecting us to figure it out. I half feel like asking for a tuition refund. If you get a chance send me the link to some of your PS ones, I love playing with them.

    ReplyDelete