Sunday, March 18, 2012

So Hard to Choose!...

I honestly don't know how Daryn ever learned how to do this. I mean, I know she comes from a talented family (ahem)... but this is just way far beyond any talent I could ever imagine having...

But anyway...

I'm having a hard time figuring out which of these two to post on YouTube. (I have Daryn's permission to post... something.. : ) haha

So which one do you like the best? Which do you think works best with the song?

This one...



Or this one...



And after giving your input... please don't forget to click on the link and go out to Daryn's FaceBook page to support her... comment... "like"... and download the song! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. haha I just posted this on my blog too before I saw yours. I like the pic of her sitting down better though with the song, so if you put it on photobucket that way let me know so I can put the new one on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both out there. Guess we need to let Daryn decide on the YouTube thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the sitting down picture better. As far as music, i would prefer the one that's on my FB page, since that's the final version :) Thanks family, you're the best

    ReplyDelete