Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Little Thing At a Time...

In regards to getting rid of things that is...

It's overwhelming sometimes... thinking about moving. There are just too many things that need to be done with this house and yard first. But if I start now and do just a little tiny bit every year I think I'll eventually feel comfortable that I'm handing a decent and un-junky piece of property over to somebody else.

It's been a LONG road.

But today took a big huge piece of the weight of my back. I mean deck.

I've been dreaming about this moment for years!

Bye Bye Hot Tub...

And thank you Dwight!

And so does all this make me feel a little bit sad???

You betcha! But anyway...

Next on the agenda?...

Bought a new cover at Godwins today.

Now I just need to figure out how to get those rusted screws off of this old one and get the new one attached. I had planned to ask Dwight if he could do it, but after that (more complicated than expected) Hot Tub disassembling fiasco it just didn't feel quite right to ask my friend from work for any more "Honey Do's."

Eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Mom! Quit getting rid of all my childhood memories! haha, just kidding. Anything to get you to move out here is fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little sad, but whats sadder is those giant puffy bangs on both of those kids.

    I look forward to you moving closer :)

    ReplyDelete