Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas to My (growing) Family...

This is strange.

Living out here in the middle of nowhere and all, I mean. Not that Grand Rapids could ever be considered to be out in the middle of nowhere exactly or anything... but without any family here for the past 10 years or so, it sometimes certainly feels like it!

Anyway, I know this greeting is kind of lame because I am capable of so much more when the weeks leading up to Christmas haven't been quite so crazy, but for this year it'll have to do. At least we all survived the latest apocalypse, right?... and so I guess that's a good thing! And for that I am grateful!...as I am grateful for each and every one of you!

Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers daily!

I love you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Mom!! Love you, can't wait to see you super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is your lamest Christmas endeavor, how does my e-card rate. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want what you want! All I want for Christmas is for each member of my wonderful family to be healthy, happy, productive and have a good job in 2013. Love, Mother

    ReplyDelete