Sunday, April 10, 2011

This just in...

See... I lost my camera while out in Idaho. I could have pretty much left it anywhere...

At Jade's gymnastics class...the in-laws house... the grocery store... the restaurant where we went to eat... Walmart... the Dollar Store... the possibilities were pretty endless. The snow out there is pretty deep.

Turns out, after all this time, it was on the floor of Whitney's car. Or more likely underneath the seat of her car, and then one day just decided to roll out. But anyway...

Thank you so much for sending it back to me Whit! I would have absolutely hated to have lost these pics!


Me and Rachel



Rachel and her Mom



Tetonia 8:00 a.m.



Tetonia 8:01 a.m.



Tetonia- Pretty much the rest of the day...



Good sis!



Snug as bugs in a rug!

And two other pictures that I didn't take, but wish I had...


Everest Smiling...


Calder Smiling...

Ok I think I'm caught up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment