Friday, January 6, 2012

"Happy Birthday Two You... Happy Birthday You Too"...


I can't believe it's been a year already!

And I still can't tell them apart!...


1 Day


1 Month


2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months






10 Months


11 Months

Ok, well I can sorta tell them apart... at least when they're both together and staring at me like deers in headlights. But when they're on opposite sides of the room, or in individual photos, and one or the other of them is either laughing or crying... forget it. I think that's the hardest part of being a long distance Grammy.

The second hardest part is the gift buying and trying to keep things all sorts of even but not the same. And trying to buy coordinating clothes? That's the worst! Because as soon as you FINALLY find two outfits that will look cute together but that won't be exactly identical, the other pair of pants in the size you need, doesn't ever exist on the rack...

I'm looking forward to the day when they can just tell me what they want.

Really??? All you really want is for me to move to Idaho? Ok well trust me, that will SO be in the works, just as soon as I can figure it out...


Birthday Cake!!

Love you GUYS! Happy Birthdays!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Now it finally feels like their birthday. It was nice to see the pics in order by month. And in almost every picture Everest is on the right, isn't that funny? We haven't opened your gifts yet because Aaron is still gone and I wanted to wait for him. But I totally hear you on the coordinating outfit thing. I've ended up just having to buy to of the same thing because I can't ever match sizes. And thats ok I guess. They are twins afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday boys! I can't believe that my girls will be 7 in April!!! The time flies!!!! Enjoy them Whitney!

    ReplyDelete