Sunday, January 1, 2012

Travel Well in 2012...

Time flies by so quickly! It's amazing and somehow sad even. I realized today how much time and how many years. months, weeks, days of my life have been devoted not so much to enjoying, but to either anticipating or remembering. And let's not forget worrying endlessly about everything... Yes, that's a big one. Not sure how to fix that.

Being honest here... I'm not one for adventure so much any more. Though there was a time when my life was full of it. But I think I eventually found the solitude and warmth of my own home to be considerably much more to my liking, though agreeably at times a little boring... (Except for the 40+ hours a week that I get to go to work.. :)

Resolutions are funny things, and I'm not sure I really have any, except to maybe think of myself a bit less and to think of others a bit more and also to stop and smell the roses a little more often while I'm out there pulling the weeds and mowing that big yard all summer. And also to take just a couple of more walks or drives just for the fun of it...

But while sequestered at my computer in my dank and dark basement on this very, very cold first day of 2012 I was still able to finish this....

Finally a video montage to one of my favorite 'Daryn' vocals from back in... like 2004.



I think I'm going to at least put on some really warm clothes and try to take in just an itty bitty walk now... We'll save the driving part for later...

P.S. I skipped church this morning...

1 comment: