Monday, January 6, 2014

What On Earth is a Bilibo?

I wondered the exact same thing once!

All I knew was that in Googling "the best toys for 3 year old boys," these funny little gizmos just kept popping up. So I researched a bit further.

Everywhere I looked I found RAVE reviews! Five stars pretty much across the boards!... And the Independent Sunday Review gave them the #1 spot in their ariticle "50 Great Ideas For The 21st Century!"

With no lights, no batteries and no moving parts they are labeled "The play shell with a smile that turns into anything and everything a kid wants it to be!"

So with my twin grandsons' birthdays coming up, and having been guaranteed by their mom that any toy that I bought them would not be played with in the way intended, these just seemed sort of perfect! And then the YouTube Video sealed the deal!

And they came in so many different fun colors!

So I ordered the green one for Everest...

And the red one for Calder...

...all the while trying to ignore the ONE negative review about them I had found on Amazon (which, by the way is hilarious and I would highly recommend reading it if you have the time!)

So anyway, I guess we shall see what comes of this. If all turns out well I hope to be instrumental in the development of a couple of future geniuses.

UPDATE...

Just getting warmed up I guess...

Bilibo on Pinterest

Bilibo on FaceBook

1 comment: