Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally... Finis!

This has been a really intense 7 weeks! But tonight I turned in my final project. A revision of our very first design.

You may remember the assignment from part one where we were asked to create a design depicting an image of ourself along with a graph which represented our proficiencies in the various Adobe applications.

No?

Then I'll remind you...



The biggest critique I received was that there didn't seem to be a light source, given such a bright day. The second was that the bubble "splat" was unrealistic and it wasn't clear that it was actually the "Apple" bubble that had burst. So those were the problems to solve. The first was easy. The second?... well, I am still only so-so on bubble making so creating a realistic bubble burst seemed incomprehensible. So I decided to rethink the whole thing...

And this is what I came up with.



I also submitted a couple of extra credit ideas for a new bp logo. Yes, they're pathetic I know. As is the whole tragic situation.

So not to make light of it or anything but...



...and



Anyway... Let the summer begin!

2 comments:

  1. Good job mom :) I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one better, but I have to say that Jade likes the first. She was really upset when I scrolled passed it. She said "I want grandma jannet blowing bubbles!"

    ReplyDelete