Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Graphically Designed Summer... part Three

Ah, the color wheel. Let's not forget the color wheel!

Assignment was to design displays of the various color groupings:

The Full Twelve Hue
Complementary
Split Complementary
Analogous
Triadic


The journey was a trip! And it only cost me three vacation days!

Ridiculous...

Anyway...

(Please feel free to click to enlarge... and I hope you're viewing this on a Mac! *g*)

The Twelve Hue



Complementary



Split Complements



Analogous



And this one, just for schnicks...

Triadic


...which just reminded me to stash away that $20 to gamble away in Hammond, Indiana on August 13th!

ON to creating a personal logo...

Karen 'eh!... I think I may need your help!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the assignments they give in your graphic design department, look like a lot of fun and a real challenge. My In Design class began a couple of days ago...so far nothing much to do beyond introduce ourselves. I think you'll have a super logo...make sure you post it when it's finished. I wanna see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented. Did I say that already? I wish you'd been my roommate during college, I could have paid you to do all of my assignments. Or threatened to stuff you in a locker or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jannet:

    I'd love to help you! Let me know kind of what you are needing to do and we will go from there k!

    klingler2003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete