Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Wonder How Many Others Might Be Out There...

So somehow I got tagged in a photo on FaceBook from an old friend from my theatre days who, as it appears, had this picture of me that I'd never seen before. I don't know why that seems so strange. I guess I figured I'd seen about every picture of me ever taken...

I mean, pictures are pictures. And usually I just try to avoid being IN them as much as possible (unless of course Daryn has just finished doing my hair)...

I DO have a scrapbook... and my theatrical career is definitely preserved in it, enabling me to relive it over and over whenever I want. But seriously, when a new picture like this one surfaces?... well, it's like I never even lived it before... until now. And then I get to live it again for the very first time.

Does that make sense?

Anyway... I just LOVE this picture! Because there is just SO much going on in it!

In other words... it's pretty much a "Word Bubble's" dream!...


L to R: Me, James Bontempo, Rita O'Connor, Stephanie Eley, Tracy Shayne, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Jamie Torcellini.

And speaking of the devil.... this just in!...


L to R: Tracy Shayne, Gay Marshall, Sachi Shimizu, Wanda Richert, Jannet Moranz, Rita O'Connor ~ Pre-recording for "Baryshnikov On Broadway."

Wow! I guess it's true about how if you build it they will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment