Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Charcoal Effort...

This was my first time doing anything like this, and it's not perfect... but I still have tomorrow night during class to fix it.



I started with a blank page of pure 40% charcoal and then just added and subtracted... Interesting that you can do that and come up with things like this, no? Just wish I had more and better artistic tools...

Meanwhile... I miss my granddaughter Rachel! What a beauty! Didn't get any great pictures on my trip to Idaho since I was pretty sick the whole time and plus, my camera sucks. But I still feel like I should be sharing pictures of HER right now... and not just a drawing of some tea-kettle.... *sigh*

Waiting for Whit to send me pics...

1 comment:

  1. Thats great! Charcoal is hard, AND I hate getting it all over me. I'll post pics from last weekend right now ok?

    ReplyDelete