Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comfort Food...

Today is one of those days that reminds me of all those cold and chilly Sundays growing up. It was always grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch after church.



I tried to continue the tradition for years with my own girls until one of them put her foot down and made it perfectly clear how much she hated tomato soup. So then we switched to quesadillas.. which then somehow became the new tradition and ended up being pretty good comfort too.

But now all alone on these cold and chilly Sundays I, again, get to fix whatever I want for lunch...

I'm just really missing my girls today. All of them! Here's my newest one.



I have this thing about color coordinating....

2 comments:

  1. aww :( I cry easier lately. Just so you know, grilled cheese and tom. soup is still MY comfort food, more than quesadillas. But Aaron and Jade won't eat the soup part. I miss you too, and so does Jade. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we miss you too mom. Tomato soup....yucky. I made quesadillas today :)

    ReplyDelete