Monday, September 26, 2011

It Was Time...

I know... crazy.

Because it's been 8 years already... living like this.



But I have so many other things right now that are just itching to occupy my bookshelves. Pictures of grandbabies for one... and some cats. Along with all those many books which have been waiting patiently in boxes on the floor, forever, having had nowhere else to go all these years. So yes, it was time...

But still, in all honesty, I had a blast. Best time ever! And I know that I must have really, really adored him.



Because, I mean, well, I even had A BLOG about him once.

Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with all this stuff now though.

Thank goodness for Tupperware, I guess.

What follows is probably not for the weak of stomach...



Direct Link to Album with more elaborate eBay descriptions...

Just kidding...

*sigh*



I swear that was NOT easy!

In fact it took me ALL weekend...

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! Are you still going to keep your purple mouse pad? Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you still had that all up! But, really....you just gave me a vision of what it's going to be like when the day comes that we get out things out of Houston storage. I think there's going to be some jaw dropping box openings. Look to me as proof that you can live without it....you'll be okay. OMG! I recognize most of that stuff....made or bought some of it! What a trip down memory lane....cracking up here over my morning tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was surprisingly sad for me to read. End of an era. But I'm excited for the possibilities of your beautifully empty bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your post - and seeing the photo of you sitting at your shrine! I miss everyone so much - those were such good times! Now we're all making new memories - but memories of my Clay-days will always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jannet, ran across this while randomly checking the LBFCA main page.

    I have a collection that is verrrry similar to yours! I took it down and put it into boxes a couple of years ago too.

    Only 55 CDs?? LOL

    Now I am wondering where to store those Rubbermaid boxes!!

    Love ya!! See ya in Cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete