Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Video...but still super Awesome...

I don't usually post these sorts of things. Especially YouTube things that I think could be taken down at a moments notice, of which, I think this one qualifies as one that probably will be taken down pretty soon. But I'll take my chances.

I'm feeling really old right now, but as I watched this one I suddenly felt really young again. And it reminded me of particular time in my life. In fact I think I must have sung this song over and over to myself alone in my room once... except with different words, because of course this song was still years and years away from being written or covered yet...



And then I stopped singing altogether for a very, very long time. But when I heard this one my ears perked up and it seriously moved me... but then realized that I'd probably just rather prefer to refrain from all of that deja vu for the time being anyway...

So I'm just really enjoying the song for now. The vocals are awesome and they have me in tears. And you can download it HERE for only 99 cents!

2 comments:

  1. That really is incredible. I believe that someday (like in heaven) I'll be able to sing like that. Did you download it? should I buy it or can you send it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved that. send it to me too!! :) it's funny how music stirs up memories. You can close your eyes and imagine you're in a certain place....sometimes I like it, but usually not

    ReplyDelete