Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Though I'm not really sure I'm even that fond of the holiday!

Perhaps it's because of remembering being sick on this day all throughout my childhood, and once I became a mom having to stay up until the crack of dawn the night before trying to finish costumes... And now that I'm an empty nester being forced to sit in my basement all night with the lights off...

Yeah I know... Bah HallowHumBug, right?

But at least it's one night out of the year that gives me no other choice than to do my laundry...



Hope you have a good one!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This just in! And my Halloween spirit is suddenly back!





And then there was Batman and Superman...





So I'm pretty much just left with nothing but schmoopie now.

3 comments:

  1. lol. Love the picture. I'll steal that idea someday. And a big thank you to all the hours you spent making MY costumes so that my kids can wear them now, stress free :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll have you know that I actually gave out candy tonight!.. to the first 20 kids who came to my door. And then I did the laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the costumes mom! they've stood the test of time :) i'm excited for Rachel to be a hershey kiss next year :) haha

    ReplyDelete