Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter Bunnies!...

It's just so hard living this far away! I thought of sending candy... but then it's hard to know who's allowed candy these days. I thought of sending toys, but then they always just break and end up in the bottom of a closet, or in the middle of the living room floor.

So instead, I thought I'd just send a whole lot of love and a couple hours of my time...

I actually tried to morph those faces into the bunny faces, and I got really, REALLY close to making it work but in the end, to be honest, it all turned out looking sort of creepy... so I eventually gave up and settled for this. Hope you like it!

(Sorry about the older (younger?) pictures of the twins... )

3 comments:

  1. haha! thanks mom. that's adorable. i would love to see that bunny face one you were working on :) also, shay lee is super cross eyed! I hope that goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaylee*.....did i just spell my daughters name wrong?? :) i'm so tired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, much better than candy :) And I actually thought that would have been funny if you'd tried to do that with the bunny faces, but yeah you're right I'm sure it was creepy. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete