Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Could Just Listen To These All Day!...

My children are so talented!

I wish there was a way I could share all of their talents with the world without everyone think I was like a "dance mom," or something. Because I never was and never will be, or at least to the extent that some "dance moms" I've known have been. And anyway, they're all grown up now and on their own, so it's pretty much a moot point. So all I can really do now is just be their biggest fan and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Sometimes I wish media sharing was easier because I seriously have enough material to encompass a full length documentary...

Thankfully Daryn made THIS "share" fairly easy for me!

I have no idea where that all came from because I was never a "piano mom" either. And I only served as a partial vocal coach for one evening in 1987, as far as I remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment